What is The Syndicate?
The Syndicate is a fundraising platform for the most appealing crypto tasks to list their coins or tokens on the Crypto.com Exchange. Crypto.com Coin (CRO) holders, those who have actually staked CRO in the Exchange, will receive top priority token allocation for these events at a discount.
To learn more, visit our blog on The Syndicate: https://blog.crypto.com/the-syndicate/.
Who is qualified to participate in The Syndicate listing occasions/ unique events?
To participate in a Crypto.com Exchange Syndicate listing occasion/ token sale, you require to:
register as a Crypto.com Exchange user .
Stake at least 5,000 CRO in the Crypto.com Exchange account.
Trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level on the Crypto.com Exchange in the past 30 days. *.
Usage CRO to subscribe at a 50% discount rate throughout the subscription period.
Not be a resident and resident of the United States, China, or Hong Kong.
Trading volume is calculated daily and can use up to 1 hour to calculate at most. To prevent any hold-ups, we recommend you to please the trading requirement well in advance of the subscription timelines.
The past 30-day trading volume is calculated every day at 00:50:00 UTC; thus, the volume calculated on the day of a Syndicate event will be utilized to determine your eligibility.
If your trading volume does not fulfill the requirement for the occasion start time, you can still continue to trade throughout the day. The trading volume will calculate once again the next day at 00:50:00 UTC, and if you fulfill the volume requirement you can still subscribe prior to the occasion ends.
What takes place throughout a listing occasion/ token sales?
Information will be published for each event that happens, including:.
- Token information.
- Amount of tokens for sale.
- Discount rate level.
- Start/end time of the listing event (” Subscription Period”).
- Pricing and discount rate levels.
- Maximum CRO contribution.
In order to participate, log in to your Crypto.com Exchange account and navigate to The Syndicate page.
What is the process for participating in brand-new listing events/ token sales?
1. Details about the listed token will be published quickly before the Subscription Period begins, including the fixed marked down rate of the job token on sale and the total supply of the job token that is readily available for subscription.
In order for you to participate, you should stake a minimum of 5,000 CRO and trade the minimum volume required at your CRO staked level on the Crypto.com Exchange in the past 30 days. Trading volume is calculated daily at 00:50:00 UTC. You can discover the relevant info on your Dashboard when you log in.
2. Throughout the Subscription Period, you can sign up for the task token by contributing CRO as much as your maximum allocation. Your maximum allocation in CRO will differ depending upon how much CRO you have actually staked and just how much you have actually traded on the Crypto.com Exchange. The more CRO you stake, the more job tokens you can subscribe for.
3. When the Subscription Period ends, we will calculate your last allocation and any un-unused CRO. For an in-depth description of how we calculate your last job token allocation, please see “How is my last allocation calculated?” below.
4. Within 24 hours of the Subscription Period ending, you can either accept or turn down the last allocation amount.
If you ACCEPT, we will subtract whatever CRO amount based on the discounted project token: CRO price and refund any un-used CRO to your Exchange balance right away.
If you REJECT, we will refund the entire amount of CRO that you contributed to your Exchange balance immediately.
5. If you have actually effectively accepted, within 1 week after the end of the Subscription Period, you will get your last allocation and any un-used CRO to your particular balance on your Crypto.com Exchange account.
Crucial: If you do not accept/reject your final allocation within 1 week after the end of the Subscription Period, your last allocation will be forfeited and the whole CRO amount that you contributed will be refunded to your Exchange balance.
Can I stake more CRO during the membership duration in order to subscribe more tokens?
If you have actually maxed out your CRO contribution for a listing event, you can increase your optimum allocation by staking more CRO till you reach the next CRO staking level.
Can I alter my subscription quantity during the membership period?
You can contribute more CRO to subscribe for the token in the listing event by clicking the “Subscribe” button on The Syndicate page. Nevertheless, once you have contributed CRO to subscribe for the token you can not minimize the quantity of CRO contributed towards the membership.
How is my final allocation calculated?
At the end of the Subscription Period, we will identify your last allocation and any CRO refund using these solutions:.
The Total Project Coin Subscribed is calculated by the Total Amount of CRO Pledged by all Participants divided by the cost.
The Project token: CRO Price is the rate repaired for membership with up to 50% discount rate used.
When will I get my allocation?
If you have accepted the final allocation amount, you will get your allocation and any unused CRO at the designated Distribution Time.
The designated amount will be deposited into its particular balance in your Crypto.com Exchange account and can be used immediately.
Here some passed syndicate event. (Click here to see all past event)